Sunday, February 22

The Liebster Award



So I've been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much Fran for making me a part of this! Fran has this cool art/lifestyle blog called Elevator Brain.

The Rules of the Liebster Award:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
  • Answer the questions given by the nominator
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
  • Notify all the bloggers you nominate
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer

So here are the questions and answers:
  • What's your favourite film? Why?
  I have several favorite films depending on the genre. I love any Harry Potter movie (or book) but I probably prefer the 1st or 3rd ones. In the 'chick-flick' category, I love The Devil Wears Prada because it mixes the world of fashion, relationships but also the concept of being true to oneself. And as a comedy I love the french comedy Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra. I just love this type of humor and it always makes me laugh even if I've seen it so many times. What's funny also is that almost everybody in France has seen it so you can say quotes and people will understand.
  • Why did you start blogging?
 I'm not sure. I guess I wanted to meet knew people as well as showing what I can do to the world. It's also helpful to remember what I made and when I made it.
  • Who is your favourite singer/songwriter?
 Christina Perri.
  • If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
I've always been  a huge fan of Emma Watson and she is kind of a role model for me.
  • Favourite hair/beauty product?
I love the skincare line called "It's my beautiful skin day" by HEMA.
  • Who's your favourite youtuber?
Lauren from LaurDIY.
  • 5 words to describe yourself?
Optimistic, creative, nice, perceptive and stubborn.
  • Favourite author and why?
Sophie Kinsella. Her novels are very light-hearted and funny.
  • Advice for a new blogger?
Blog what you want to blog. Don't feel pressured to blog. Don't care about the numbers.
  • What's your most embarrassing moment?
In my German class, we like to bring cake once or twice a week. The other class does this as well. One time, I had made cookies and I was talking to a girl from the other class who was eating another type of cookie. I said mine were better as a joke. And then she said she didn't mind since she wasn't the one who had made them. Except I heard wrong and thought she said she had made them. So I became embarrassed and apologized. But she didn't understand why I was apologizing and it made me even more embarrassed.
  • What's your favourite book?
Any of the Harry Potter books (except the 5th, I didn't like it that much).


I nominate:
The Happy Candle
Little Panda Crafts
Bramble and Lace
Uhm Chelsea
Milky Way
Minty Fox Blog
Clouds and Dots
Utterly Ella
Painting the ocean
Hello Bubblegum
Emily Eclat

So, now here are my 11 questions:
- Where would you like to travel to the most?
- What's your favorite food?
- What's your favorite color?
- Do you like your first name or would you change it if you could?
- What's your dream pet? (it can be anything)
- Do you have siblings and how well do you get along with them?
- What are your favorite blogs?
- What's your favorite tv series?
- Talking or texting?
-What's your worst fear?
- What's your favorite activity?

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers! I like Harry Potter too :)
    And thank you so much for the nomination! I'm sorry, I really don't do tags anymore, but so sweet of you to nominate me anyway!

    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I've been catching up recently with your new posts, since i didn't really have time to check out your blog those past months...

    So anyways, this is just a quick comment to congratulate you on your nomination to the Liebster Award!
    I think your blog is awesome, and I would definitely like it if you did some style-advisory posts!

    By the way, my favorite author is Sophie Kinsella too ;)

    Good luck and keep on this nice path!

    A friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.