Tuesday, September 23

31DC2014 Day 23: Inspired by a movie

Hi friends!
For my movie-inspired nail art I decided to illustrate The Devil Wears Prada. I know it's actually a book and I have read that book (and its sequel) and I like it but I love the movie more. In fact, it's one of my favorite movies and I have watched it so many times I've lost track! So I drew the very classic devil's pitchfork/heel and the title of the movie with that little thing on the V. Usually, the shoe and writing are red and the background is black but I wanted to change it a bit so I did black on red. The red polish is redder than in the picture, I'm not sure why it's looking so pale. Anyway, you get the idea. So, do you like that movie? What movie would you have chosen to illustrated/be inspired by?
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.