Monday, September 1

31DC2014 Day 1: Red

Hi everybody!
Okay guys, I'll admit this isn't very well done. At all... But I didn't want to bail on you for the first day of the challenge! Today's theme is red and I'd love to have made roses but I thought it was just not original enough. This is supposed to be a challenge and I decided to do something a bit challenging. I guess you can see I found it challenging since it didn't turned out so well. But that leaves room for improvement. I hope that in 31 days I'll compare this and my last mani and it will be much better. Wish me luck! If you decide to participate in this challenge please link me your blog in the comments. I'd love to see your work!
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.