Tuesday, May 6

DIY Notebook

Hi fellas!
I made this cute and simple little notebook to carry around with me everywhere I go. And you can make your own by following these super easy instructions! :)

You'll need: paper (I used classic white paper but you could choose colored paper or one with lines)
A needle and thread
Pretty fabric/paper for the cover (I used fabric)
1) Make sure all your sheets of paper are the same size, then fold them in half to mark the middle.
2) Make holes with your needle. I found it easier to make the holes before sewing.
3) Sew the sheets together.
4) Cut out the cover. If you make it paper, cut it a bit bigger than the rest of the notebook. And choose a quite thick, cardboard-y paper. For the fabric, cut paper to the right size and glue your fabric on it by folding the edges over to the "inside" of the cover.

To finish it off, write a title to your notebook. I glued little paper letters on my fabric cover. If you cover is paper, you can make the design more complicated since you can draw directly on it! And you're done. Easy, right?

Love, Elsa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.