Saturday, February 15

DIY Deer Tee

Hey everyone! How was your valentine's day? 
Holidays are here for me! I'll try to post almost every day because I can spend as much time as I want on my blog for the next two weeks. So be prepared!
I made this simple deer tee with an old grey shirt, a sponge and some black fabric paint. I also used a stencil:
I love the sponged effect so much, I kept the stencil and hung it to my wall :)
To make your own, use some cardboard or something else between the two sides of your top so that the paint doesn't go through. Make sure the stencil is in the middle, exactly where your want it to be and tape it to the tee. Then, dab your small sponge or piece of sponge and paint !
Let dry for at least a day. Your fabric paint should have specific instructions for washing or ironing it.  What design would you chose ? Tell me in the comment section and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin.
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.