Sunday, January 25

Red and Grey Roses

Hi friends! Today is 2015's first nail art post! Woohoo!
I decided to make some classic red roses. I find it easier to wear red nails in winter rather than in spring or summer. Plus, I always love flowers. The red I used is actually not that vibrant and more darker and deeper. So, there are already a lot of tutorials to make roses on your nails so I didn't make one. Of course, feel free to ask me for a tutorial in the comments if you want.
The colors I used are mainly from HEMA (red: 824 / black: 851 / white: 809 / green: 844) and the grey is from KIKO (818). Anyway, I hope you like these femme fatale nails.
Love, Elsa

1 comment:

  1. I love this nail art design! The colour combinations are beautiful Elsa!

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.