Thursday, July 3

Get organized this summer #2

Hi friends!
Have you written down your goals for this summer yet? Today I'll show you an easy and pretty way to display wall art or reminders that allows you to change them really easily. You'll need some nice masking tape and small clothes pins. Then, just attach the pin to your wall with the masking tape in a way that still lets you open and close the pin.
And here you go! It's the easiest thing ever, right? That way, you can display anything you want. I use this method to hang pretty images, my school schedule and little reminders and notes. I hope you like this and I wish you a very nice day. What will you display with it?
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.