Saturday, July 26

Growing

Hi friends!
I am back from New York. I really loved it and took tons of pictures. When I came back, I ran up to my room to check if my plants were still alive. They seem to be be all alive and happy and some of my sempervivems ( also called hens and chicks) are even growing some baby rosettes! And I was surprised when I saw my cacti because I hadn't realized how much it had grown since I have it. It's also much greener, but that might be because it's summer. To compare, you can look at my first post, there's a picture of it in December and it's so cute and tiny! I repotted it since then and I plan to paint the pot sometime soon. But I find it simply amazing how plants grow, so slowly that you don't even realize it, but when you look back you see how much they've changed. Kinda like humans I guess...
I know this post is different and maybe not so interesting but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.
Love, Elsa

PS: It's also crazy to think how fast internet moves. I only left for ten days and I have 500 posts (with no exaggeration) on bloglovin to catch up on! If you don't know what Bloglovin is, I suggest you check it out, it's so helpful and allows you to read all the new posts from the blogs you like on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.