Thursday, August 14

Drawing 003: Portrait


Hi everyone!
I am back again. I took a break from blogging and stuff because I haven't felt inspired in a long time and I simply didn't want to force myself to do it. I started a blog for fun, and I think it should stay fun. An amazing blogger (Whitney from Dressed Up Nails, go check her blog out if you like nail art!) once told me that if I should never blog if I don't want to. I've thought about this and she's so right! If I'm not having fun, you guys probably won't either and I really don't want that. Anyway, I recently found some amazing illustrators online (I'll do a whole post of links soon) and it inspired me to draw again. I really want to get better at drawing portraits so yesterday I tried to draw Holland Roden (in this pic). She's an actress from Teen Wolf (my two weeks of non-creativity included watching the whole series from season 1 to the beginning of season 4). Besides the ridiculous name (at least in my opinion), it's quite good. It's not great, but it's funny and I really like Dylan O'Brien ^^. Anyway, I kinda like my drawing. It doesn't look like her so much that I would actually recognize her but I think my overall technique has improved. If you have any tips or remarks please leave me a comment. I wish you an amazing day, and bye!!
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.