Wednesday, September 24

31DC2014 Day 24: Inspired by a book

Hello! How was your day?
Today is inspired by a book, and I didn't even have to think about that one. The first one that came to mind was Harry Potter. I know there's a lot of people saying that it's not a good book because the language used isn't good enough but it is a children/teenager's book. I started reading the series when I was 8 and finished when I was 11 and I didn't care one bit about the words used. I loved (and still love) the world, the magic, the friendships... And so I chose to honor this book that I love by painting my nails. I illustrated the 7th book more than the others because the symbol on my thumb is only mentioned in the last book but it does play an important role in the story, even if we don't know about it in the beginning. I drew a thunder on my ring finger to represent the character of Harry Potter. I chose the color black as a background because even though it starts as a very innocent magic story, it does become darker and more serious in the end. Have you read the books or seen the movies? Do you like them? I'd love to know more about you <3.
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.