Wednesday, September 3

31DC2014 Day 3: Yellow

Hi everyone!
Today's theme is yellow! I couldn't hold it any longer and drew flowers! It seems to me like I do flowers all the time but flowers are so different each time. So to have something yellow, I used yellow as a base and for the flowers on my index finger and as pops of colors on the two blue ones. I really like these little flowers, there so cute and simple... Plus, I think yellow is a great color for today since the sun was shining really bright today in France! During the last weeks of my holidays, the weather wasn't that great and now that I start school again it's super warm. Too bad... But anyway, school doesn't keep me from enjoying the sun and wearing my summer dresses!
Love, Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I read and appreciate each and every comment.